The Natural History Museum invites PADI Divers and Professionals to take advantage of a special 2-4-1 ticket offer for their major exhibition Coral Reefs: Secret Cities of the Sea, running until 13th September 2015.
Dive into one of the most spectacular and diverse ecosystems on the planet at Coral Reefs: Secret Cities of the Sea. Immerse yourself in life beneath the waves with a live coral reef aquarium and a virtual dive experience. Plus encounter more than 250 strange and beautiful shells, starfish, octopuses, turtles, snakes and fossil corals from the Museum’s collections, including the gigantic Turbinaria coral, the venomous blue-ringed octopus and coral collected by Charles Darwin.
To take advantage of this amazing exhibition and 2-4-1 ticket offer, just present your PADI Certification card or eCard at the exhibition ticket desk
Terms and Conditions
• offer valid from 1/8/15 until 13/09/15
• this offer entitles PADI Divers and Professionals to one free adult ticket to Coral Reefs: Secret Cities of the Sea with the purchase of another adult ticket to this exhibition
• to claim your free ticket, present your PADI Certification card or eCard at the Coral Reefs: Secret Cities of the Sea ticket desk
• offer is only valid when buying a ticket in person at the Museum not when booking online or by phone
• no cash alternative available
• offer excludes concession and family tickets
• this ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• entry is subject to availability the Museum reserves the right to refuse admission
The post 2-4-1 Ticket Offer at the Natural History Museum’s Coral Reef Exhibition appeared first on PADIProsEurope.