PADI Europe, Middle East and Africa will be exhibiting at the shows listed below during 2015. PADI’s presence supports PADI Dive Centres, Professional Members and Divers and provides an opportunity to welcome your friends and family members who may be non-divers to the wonders of the underwater world.
Visit the PADI stand for the latest news on PADI’s offerings from ReActivate™ to the Open Water Diver Touch, as well as the NEW PADI App and the latest in the PADI Touch suite of products. Come and get interactive with the iPads at our Touch Stations and while you’re there enter our “I Love PADI” Selfie Competition to be in with a chance to win an eLearning Pass! Customer Services and Training staff will all be on hand to answer your questions.
Book a PADI course with an exhibiting PADI Dive Centre, and you will receive a free PADI gift! Upon booking your PADI course, you will be given a voucher to bring to the PADI stand to claim your free gift. Whether you want to advance your skills to a higher level, or bring a friend to experience diving and sign up to the PADI Open Water Diver course, this is the perfect time to take that step!
Take a look at the Seminar schedules in the links below to see exciting presentations on offer for PADI Divers!
2015 Dive Shows
- Salon de la Plongée – Paris, France – 9th – 12th January
- Boot – Düsseldorf, Germany – 17th – 25th January
- Dive Travel Show – Madrid, Spain – 7th – 8th February
- Telegraph Outdoor Adventure and Travel Show – London, UK – 12th – 15th February
- London International Dive Show – London, UK – 14th – 15th February
- Dive Middle East Expo – Dubai, UAE – 3rd – 7th March
- EUDI – Bologna, Italy – 6th – 9th March
- Dive 2015 – Birmingham, UK – 24th – 25th October