The 2016 EMEA Show Season draws closer and PADI Europe, Middle East and Africa will be exhibiting at several large international shows throughout its territory, as well as having a smaller presence at many regional EMEA shows. Below are the large international shows at which PADI EMEA will be formally exhibiting in early 2016:
- Salon de la PlongÃ©e (Paris) â€“ 8th â€“ 11th January
- Boot (DÃ¼sseldorf) â€“ 23rd â€“ 31st January (PADI Village)
- Telegraph Outdoor and Adventure Show (London) â€“ 11th â€“ 14th February
- London International Dive Show (London) â€“ 11th â€“ 14th February (PADI Village)
- Salon de la Inmersion (Barcelona) â€“ 26th â€“ 28th February (PADI Village)
- Dive Middle East Expo (Dubai) â€“ 1st â€“ 5th March (PADI Village)
- EUDI (Bologna) â€“ 4th â€“ 6th March (PADI Village)
If you would like to partner PADI in a PADI Village, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating which Show you are interested in.
If you will be exhibiting at a Show not listed above, and would like to apply for a 2016 Show Support Pack, please email email@example.com.
The post 2016 Shows Draw Closer – Partner PADI at a 2016 Show appeared first on PADIProsEurope.