Now is the perfect time to book a trip to Australia!
Travel to Downunder and don’t miss a thing as you explore Sydney, Cairns and Brisbane. Start in Sydney exploring this amazing city and taking in a tour of the Sydney Opera House. Next you’ll fly to Cairns and hop on board Tusa’s T6 for a day on the Great Barrier Reef. This tour includes 2 dives on the outer reef for certified divers. The following day, you’re off to the jungle where you’ll enjoy the ultimate experience. Glide over and through the rainforest with Skyrail, ultimately ending in Kuranda to explore the tropical village. During your stay in Brisbane, enjoy a day at the Australia Zoo, home of the Croc Hunter Steve Irwin and family, cuddling a Koala & hand feeding kangaroos, and more. This package features dives for certified divers only, but Snorkel & Cruise or Introductory Dive packages are also available.
(This package is available with 3-star accommodation for $1,295* or 4-star accommodation for $1,395*)
Travel Package Highlights & Inclusions:
- 9 Days / 7 Nights – Australia
- Accommodation – Sydney (2 nights), Cairns (3), Brisbane (2)
- Tusa T6 Reef Cruise & Two-Tank Dive
• 2 Outer Reef Sites
• Buffet style lunch
• Tea, coffee, and milo
• Masks, fins & booties
• Scuba equipment & dive computers
• Wetsuits and/or Lycra suits
• Reef talk and presentation
- Kuranda Skyrail (rainforest tour)
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Australia Zoo access
- Australian Domestic Air- Sydney to Cairns, Cairns to Brisbane
- Shuttle Transfers – Sydney Airport to Accommodation (Return), Cairns Airport to Accommodation (Return), Brisbane Airport to Accommodation (Return)
Packages by AboutAustralia.com, a fully bonded and ARC accredited travel company.
Departure Dates: 10/1/15 through 3/31/16