Recently re-launched with a brand new, user friendly design, the Online Processing Center is an online service available to all renewed PADI Professionals
The Online Processing Center can be accessed via the PADI Pros Site, and the responsive design ensures it can be easily accessed from your mobile or tablet via the PADI Pros’ Site Lite.
As a renewed PADI Professional you can use the Online Processing Center to:
- Manage and allocate Digital Crewpak codes
- Process student certifications
- Process replacement card and eCard orders
- Download reports for digital products in each status
- View the digital codes scoreboard for a quick reference of your available codes
- Filter and sort options of digital code data
The Online Processing Center is available in multiple languages including English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.
Remember: renew your 2016 PADI Professional Membership before 31st December 2015 and you’ll be able take advantage of our special renewal offers. Find out more here.
The post PADI Pro Member Benefit #4: New Online Processing Center appeared first on PADIProsEurope.