Bull sharks belong to the three most misunderstood species beside white sharks and tiger sharks: highly intelligent, inquisitive and very powerful. Yucatan is a place where you can get up close and personal with these animals. Interacting with bull sharks is very exciting due to their very small personal spheres and so they come very close when exploring divers. Learn more and book your ticket for SHARKSCHOOL™ at US$ 2,239/diver/ 7 nights now! Space is limited!
In 1996, ”Green Marine” (Global Green Marine, Inc.) established the SharkSchool™ in Miami, Florida. SharkSchool™’s main purpose is to bring humans closer to sharks, focusing on how to interact with these animals while emphasizing their crucial position and importance in the marine realm.
SharkSchool™ is run by Dr. Erich K. Ritter Ph.D., a shark behaviorist and avid conservationist. His teachings are largely based on his research in shark-human interaction where he examines factors that affect this
8 days/ 7 nights of SHARKSCHOOL™
TRAVEL DATES: 15 – 22 FEBRUARY 2016
- Return transfers Cancun – Playacar – Cancun
- 7 nights accommodation at OCCIDENTAL ALLEGRO PLAYACAR****,
- Standard Superior double room
- All Inclusive meal plan
- 5 days of “BULL SHARK” diving with Erich Ritter & PRO DIVE MEXICO incl.
- 2 dives, tanks, weights, Nitrox
- SHARKSCHOOL™ Erich Ritter seminar, 1.5 hours daily (6 days) at the training room before dinner.
Further packages are available on request, including Sailfish Run Safari and/or diving in cenotes.
- terms and conditions apply
- excluding return flights, services that are not mentioned above, gratitude, personal expenses
- Single room supplement OCCIDENTAL ALLEGRO PLAYACAR
**** USD 37,- per person/night
Package Validity – Start Date: Feb 15th, 2016
Package Validity – End Date: Feb 22nd, 2016
Travel must be booked by: Jan 15th, 2016
Booking Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Telephone: +52 (1) 984 745-0763
Tags: Riviera Maya