Spirit of Freedom — Cairns, Australia
About Australia Liveaboard Trip
There’s no better time to cross The Great Barrier Reef off your bucket list.
Getaway to the paradise of Australia’s Tropical North Queensland to explore two World Heritage sites – The Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest. You’ll spend 3 Days on Spirit of Freedom Liveaboard. You’ll dive some spectacular reefs – see clouds of colorful tropical fish, tons of vibrant healthy corals, giant clams, pelagic fish, giant potato cod, and more! You’ll even enjoy a scenic low-level flight over the reef! When you return to land, you’ll explore the only spot in the world where the 2 World Heritage sites meet on a guided safari of Cape Tribulation & Daintree rainforest.
Travel Package Highlights & Inclusions
• 9 Days / 7 Nights – Australia
• Accommodation – Cairns (1 Night), Spirit of Freedom Liveaboard (3), Cairns (3)
• Spirit of Freedom Liveaboard Diving Expedition (3 Days/ 3 Nights)
– Transfers to/from Cairns city accommodation, Low level reef flight – Lizard Island to Cairns, Opportunity for up to 11 dives, Quad cabin with en-suite bathroom and daily service, Chef prepared meals, Australian wines & soft drinks with evening meals
• Guided Safari of Cape Tribulation & Daintree Rainforest
• Shuttle Transfers – Cairns Airport to Accommodation (Return)
• This itinerary is flexible and can be suited to fit your needs
Departure Dates: 11/1/15 through 11/30/15, 2/1/16 through 4/5/16 & 5/1/16 through 6/21/16
Book By: December 31, 2015