The group of TecRec divers from Poland have started the journey for the the deepest solved underwater Rubik cube record attempt today.
Maciej Jurasz, Event Manager, PADI CD & TecRec IT says:
“We want not only to establish The World Record of Solving Underwater Rubik`s Cube at the deepest. More important for us is to show diving community, that deep diving must always have a mission and that mission should not be the depth only.”
Wojtek Teclaw, Record Diver, PADI IDC Staff & Tec Trimix Diver says:
The idea has started few years ago during the surface interval when we were solving Rukik’s Cube. My instructor and friend said: why don’t we do it underwater? In 2014 we tried on 70 meters and since then we were planning this event.
- Maciej Jurasz, Event Manager, PADI CD & TecRec IT
- Piotr Adamczak, Support Diver, PADI MSDT & TecTrimix Diver
- Michal Kosut, PADI Regional Manager
- Marek Kasperski, Support Diver, PADI IDC Staff & TecTrimix Diver
- Wojtek Teclaw, Record Diver, PADI IDC Staff & Tec Trimix Diver
- Slawek Mlynkowiak, Support Diver, PADI MSDT & Tec Trimix Diver
- Jaroslaw Rzytka, Support Diver, PADI IDC Staff & TecTrimix Diver
More about the team here.
Daily updates on their Facebook site and on the Project Log.
Keep your fingers crossed!
The post The deepest solved underwater Rubik cube record attempt appeared first on PADIProsEurope.