Any qualified diver can choose to explore the underwater world in new and different ways. PADI Adventure Dives linked to Specialty Diver courses teach existing divers new techniques and give them the tools and knowledge they need to enhance their diving exploration.
There are over 25 Specialty courses available, covering a vast range of topic from photography to dive equipment and from marine life to wreck diving. There really is something to suit every diver!
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old can enrol in an Adventure Diver course. Young divers may only participate in certain Adventures Dives – check the PADI Instructor Manual for more information on pre-requisites.
Top tips to attract new Adventure Divers
- Use your existing customer database to send email newsletters and offers to promote upcoming adventure dives or special offers.
- Make sure you include plenty of information during your PADI Open Water Diver courses so that your new, keen students will know what their next step will be and how easy it is for them to carry on their training. Many divers will get the bug after their first course and this is a great time to encourage them to book the next one.
- Offer special packages to help cross-sell your courses and equipment, for example:
- Digital Underwater Photographer adventure dive bundled with a new camera and accessory sales offer
- Deep Diver and Wreck Diver adventure dives bundled with a discounted dive trip to a local deep wreck site
- Drysuit Diver and Ice Diver adventure dives plus a discount on new drysuits
- Underwater Navigator adventure dive plus a compass and slate accessory set
- Make sure you have plenty of promotional materials inside and outside your store to advertise your adventure dives. You never know when you’ll spark the interest of divers who are passing by. Don’t forget to make use of the various marketing tools available to help promote Adventure Dives to new and existing customers.
For information on the training requirements for teaching Adventure Dives contact email@example.com.
The post Training Insights… Adventures in Diving Part 3: Who are your potential Adventure Divers? appeared first on PADIProsEurope.