PADI Tec 45 Course
PADI Tec 45 Course
The PADI Tec 45 course follows the Tec 40 course, your training as a PADI tec diver further and deeper. It is the second sub-course in the FULL PADI Tec Diver course. Padi Tec 40 – Padi Tec 45 – Padi Tec 50
PADI DSAT TecRec 45 Courses in Cyprus is the next step in technical diving range with the use of Full Technical Diving Rig. It involves diving beyond the normal limits of recreational scuba diving to a maximum depth of 45 metres. Participating in Easy Divers tec diving, requires additional experience, training and (of course) equipment beyond that of recreational diving.
In recreational diving and the tek 40 course you use one scuba tank (or maybe you use a double) but tech divers typically wear twin cylinders, plus one stage/deco or more additional cylinders, each with different gas blends EANx 50 and also 100% oxygen. They usually have two or more completely independent regulators and dive computers and pre-planned custom dive tables, as well as other backups to regular dive gear.
What will PADI Tec 45 qualify me to do?
- Develop the skills, equipment and planning needed to dive to a maximum of 45 metres.
- Dive in standard technical diving gear and/or sidemount stage/deco cylinders.
- Gain the knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives.
- Use a single stage cylinder of EANx or 100% oxygen to add safety or add conservatism to the decompression stops.
What will I do on PADI Tec 45?
Under the direct supervision of our Technical Instructor team you will qualify as a Padi Tec 45 diver through practical theory and training dives; including tec diving drills and techniques. These are built upon skills you have already mastered in the Tec 40.
Skills undertaken will include:
- Students must use full technical rig; unlike the Tec 40 course
- Accelerate deco by actually switching a multi gas computer or by using desktop deco software; divers simulate up to four different deco stops (e.g. 21m 18m 15m 12m, 9m, 6m and 3m)
- Use two stage/deco cylinders with up to 100% O2
- Full technical equipment, including stage/deco cylinder, demonstrate buoyancy control and the ability to hover over the bottom for not less than one minute
- Swim not less than 18 metres with no mask on, while sharing gas via long hose as the receiver
- Demonstrate managing a drift decompression using a lift bag/DSMB after primary BCD failure by ascending, establishing neutral buoyancy and beginning a simulated accelerated neutrally buoyant decompression
Who can enrol on the PADI Tec 45 course?
Tec 45 Course Candidates Prerequisites:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- PADI Rescue Diver (or hold an equivalent from another organisation)
- PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold an equivalent from another organisation)
- PADI Deep Diver (or hold an equivalent from another training organisation)
- PADI Tec 40 Diver (or hold an equivalent from another organisation)
- At least 50 logged dives, of which 12 were made with enriched air deeper than 18 metres and 6 (with or without enriched air) dives were deeper than 30 metres
- DAN insurance or another technical diving insurance covering policy
- Medical statement approved by physician
How much does the Padi Tec 45 cost and when can I do it?
The course costs €399
Duration: This course will take place over three or four days (Depending on Divers Abilities).
Course post qualifications: Use decompression software and dive computers to plan and make decompression dives with not more than 10 minutes of total decompression and not deeper than 45 meters. Use a single or double cylinders of decompression gas with up to 100% of oxygen to add conservatism to required decompression
Price includes: Transfer from/to hotel (Protaras and Ayia Napa), tuition fee; in-water training, certification fee, equipment rental, gases (Not Trimix), one extra tech dive to ground self confidence with new competences
Price excludes: Manual you should have from previous tec 40 course and some additional additional reading materials, also you will need decompression software like deco planner or V Planner. Dive insurance and a doctors medical is also needed.
Tec Side Mount Diving Course
This course can be conducted in side mount configuration. just ask for technical side mount diving when booking.
How do I book?
Contact us below for more information on Tec 45 and to book your place TODAY.
Example Schedule for Padi Tec 45:
Day 1 -Theory Knowledge Review 1 & 2, Practical Application 1 & 2, Confined water training session
Day 2 – One training dives and Theory. Knowledge Review 3 & Practical Application 3
Day 3 – Theory Exam and Two training dives with gas switching for to give self confidence and build upon your new skills
Padi Dsat Tec 45 skills you will make:
– Equipment Assembly
– Advanced Neutral Buoyancy & Finning Skills
– Weight Checks
– Valve Checks
– Bubble Checks
– S Drills
– Long Hose Gas Sharing
– Unresponsive Diver Tow
– Valve Shut Down & Isolation
– Free Flow Regulator
– SMB Use Preparation For Extended Deco Stops
– Deploy Lift Bag & DSMB
– Spilled DSMB Scenario
– Out Of Gas Shut-down Drills
– Loss Of Mask Skills
– NO TOX Switches
– Removal & Replacement Of Stage Bottles Deep Water
BOOK ALL THREE COURSE AND RECEIVE GAS BLENDING COURSE FREE
RECEIVE DISCOUNT WHEN TAKING PADI TEC 40 – 45 – 50 COURSES PACKAGE
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW