PADI TEC 50
Tec 50 Course
The Tec 50 course completes your training as an entry-level tec diver, taking you past the limits of recreational diving.
PADI TecRec 50 courses in Cyprus, Successful completes the PADI Tec 50 course range you will be able to conduct gas switches and extended no-decompression dives also decompression dives and accelerated decompression using air, enriched air and 100% oxygen to a depth of 50 metres/165 feet.
This course will teach you the understandings of hazards and risks involved in technical diving, as well as how to prepare for and handle reasonable foreseeable technical diving emergencies.
Now you have completed the Padi Tec 40 and Padi Tec 45 Course, Tec 50 is about to complete you as a FULL TEC DEEP DIVER, making you ready for the next step Padi TRIMIX Diver.
What will Padi Tec 50 qualify me to do?
During the Tec 50 course, you
- Make actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres/165 feet
- Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for accelerated decompression dives
- Use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan your dives
- Qualify to make technical decompression dives independently
The Scuba Gear You’ll Use
You use technical scuba diving equipment
The Learning Materials You’ll Need
The Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pack, which introduces you to tec diving lingo, emergency procedures, decompression and stage cylinder handling and gas planning. The pack includes a manual, dive planning check list and dive planning slate. You will also need to have additional Student Hand-Out from your Instructor for this course.
The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures. You should have already viewed this DVD with your instructor.
Who can enrol on the PADI Tec 50 course?
Tec 50 Course Candidates Prerequisites:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- PADI Rescue Diver (or hold an equivalent from another organisation)
- PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold an equivalent from another organisation)
- PADI Deep Diver (or hold an equivalent from another training organisation)
- PADI Tec 40 Diver (or hold an equivalent from another organisation)
- PADI Tec 45 Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which
- 20 dives must be enriched air dives
- 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
- 20 dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- DAN insurance or another technical diving insurance covering policy
- Medical statement approved and signed by doctor/physician
Note: If you are a PADI Divemaster with TEC 50 or higher Rating, You Can Become a TEC DEEP Instructor Assistant, Tec Divemaster. FIND OUT HOW?
How much does the Tec 50 cost and when can I do it?
The course costs €399
Duration: This course will take place over three or four days (Depending on Divers Abilities).
Price includes: Transfer from/to hotel (Protaras and Ayia Napa), tuition fee; in-water training, certification fee, equipment rental, gases (Not Trimix), one extra tech dive to ground self confidence with new competences
Price excludes: Manual you should have from previous tec 40 or 45 course and we will send you some additional Knowledge Reviews, also you will need decompression software like deco planner or V Planner. Dive insurance and a medical is also needed.
How do I book? Contact us below for more information on Tec 50 and to book your place TODAY.
Example Schedule for Tec 50:
Day 1 -Theory Knowledge Review 1, 2 & Exam, Practical Application 1 & 2, Confined water training session
Day 2 – Practical Application 3, one training dives.
Day 3 – Two training dives for to give self confidence and build upon your new skills
Padi Dsat Tec 50 skills you will make:
– Weight Checks
– Valve Checks
– Bubble Checks
– S Drills
– Advanced Neutral Buoyancy & Finning Skills
– Dive Mission
– Donning Two Deco/Stage Cylinders (underwater)
– Stage & Retrieve Two Deco/Stage Cylinders (on-the-fly)
– Team Mate Wrong Gas Breathing
– Valve Shut Down & Isolation
– SAC Rates at Depth
– Deploy SMB Use for Extended Deco Stops
– Catastrophic Gas Loss Team Skill
– Out Of Gas Shut-down Drills
– Loss of Mask Skills or Black-Out Mask
– Simulate Four Decompression Stops with NO TOX Switch and Air Breaks
– Use Trimix (dive 4 ONLY, Instructor Permitting)
– Gas Switches at Depth 6m & 21m
– Gas, Time, Depth Awareness
– NO TOX Switches
– Removal & Replacement of Stage Cylinders with Team At Deep Water
BOOK ALL THREE COURSE AND RECEIVE GAS BLENDING COURSE FREE
RECEIVE DISCOUNT WHEN TAKING TEC 40 – 45 – 50 COURSES PACKAGE
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW