PADI Instructor Internship
PADI Instructor Internship Europe and PADI Divemaster Internships in Cyprus.
European Padi Dive Centre, Easy Divers in Cyprus is Padi 5 Star Instructor Development Centre. All courses are managed and run directly by our own in-house PADI Course Director.
PADI OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVING INSTRUCTOR COURSES
(PADI OWSI) – Easy Divers Cyprus
PADI INSTRUCTOR INTERNSHIP
SCUBA DIVING PROGRAM
Diver Career Training in Cyprus
PADI Dive Instructor Training Courses In Cyprus With British PADI Course Director Joey A. Ridge
Non-diver to open water scuba diving instructor in approximately 6 months.
Certified divers shorter time frames are available in approximately 2 – 3 months.
Padi professional dive masters to padi openwater scuba instructor approximately 1 – 2 months.
Our Padi Instructor internship includes all courses – open water, advanced o/w, EFR (medic/cpr) and rescue diver courses, Divemaster course PLUS your own full set of New MARES Professional scuba dive equipment including a “SUUNTO Zoop” air/nitrox Dive Computer.
All our diving internship programs include your manuals up to Divemaster level. Materials for your instructor training courses Padi IDC are included in a Crew-Pack, which has all you need for you IDC (Padi Internship Package 2). We also know how difficult and expensive it would be to find accommodation in the resort; So we also included this in the cost of ALL our Instructor internship courses. We are a European scuba diving centre and internships mean we speak your language.
Diving internships in europe with Easy Divers we understand the high costs associated with obtaining your Professional certifications. We try to keep our prices for professional training to a minimum. Easy Divers Cyprus PADI Instructor Internships are geared to helping you become the best dive professional in the industry at the best possible price. Getting you into diving as a profession, we know what counts most, we know its not how many specialities or the certifications card you hold as an instructor but, how much experience you have? Experienced Scuba Diving Instructor training is what we will make you.
An experienced Dive Professional are worth there weight in gold to any Dive Resort or Dive Centres. This is how we like to train you, not to be just good but, be THE BEST scuba diving instructor internship. We are proud that we keep our internship program groups small. You wont see any large crowds of interns here, NO!
You will not be trained by another Padi instructor Internship, interns training interns, No Thank You! Padi Staff instructors or Higher will be your mentors, with a minimum of five years Professional Dive Experience.
You can read a thousand books on HOW TO and WHAT TO DO, but unless you actually get hands on practice, you will never learn and have the experience you need. The key is balance at Easy Divers Cyprus is we offer you the chance to do the bookwork, practice in the pool, dive your dives, but most importantly get hands wet with the training.
Each day you will observe, assist and eventually teach or lead actual real certified scuba diving students. we believe in real world training, not just a simulation. Working and training in real settings with real students will actually give you the confidence and experience you need as a dive professional.
Our PADI Instructor Internship are managed and taught directly by Easy Divers Professionals with a minimum of 5 years of teaching scuba experience. All of our staff and Course Director are full-time Easy Divers employees and not part time instructor or interns. Our Quality for your PADI Divemaster, PADI Instructor Internships and PADI IDC will not be taught by part-timers! You can count on total 100% support from Easy Divers Cyprus and Padi Course Director, Joey A. Ridge.
Your PADI Internship is packed with valuable learning components and will surely put you on the TOP of your Career with a scuba diving adventure of a lifetime!
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD DIVER TRAINING!
PADI Instructor Development Course – Instructor Examinations and Scuba Internship in Cyprus
Our unique scuba internship training courses are so different; you cannot be beaten on your experiences. No other Dive Center in Cyprus can offer you the deal or give you such a real experience in professional diving. If you find the same at another dive centres, they must not be offering you the whole program. You may be just be at the centre for the convenience of the dive centre and you even may not be covered under there insurance.
We do not post a misguiding small or FREE tuition and then stating you have to pay fees directly to the certification agency, having to find your own housing, accommodation and transport to and from the dive centre. Our tuition is a clear indicator of what you will have to spend from day one to the day you leave with all your certifications, for ALL of your training needs and housing needs. The only financial variable is your entertainment and food expenses which obviously vary person to person.
You shall have first hand experiences with the course director, he is not just a instructor but a trainer of instructors. The Padi Course Director is the one, all instructors must go to for there instructor training. Throughout your training Divemaster program, the course director will be watching over your courses.
We will not let other trainee Instructors teach you, the must have experience themselves before we allow them to teach you. How can you gain the experience if your instructor has only just passed there training, sorry no interns training our internships here. This will be your chance to be in the real world of diving.
You’re chance to be the BEST. We encourage you to question before your scuba diving instructor internship, ask and try to be the best Dive Master – Trainee Internship Instructor and MSDT Prep Internship even Courses Director Trainees going for your CDTC in the dive industry.
PADI Expands Sales Training in Newly Revised 2013 PADI Instructor Development Course
Today’s dive professionals must be well versed in both dive instruction and sales techniques in order to succeed; and individuals possessing both strengths are assets to any dive business. Recognizing the need for sales training is now higher than ever, PADI Worldwide has expanded the Business of Diving section in the newly revised Instructor Development Course (IDC). With the Introduction of the NEW 2011 Divemaster Course included.
The expanded 2011 IDC Business of Diving (BOD) section focuses on proper sales techniques and reinforces the important role instructors play as members of a dive retail or resort sales team. Douglas Nash, PADI International Vice President of Sales and Marketing commented, In the current economic climate, it is essential for all businesses to maximize their sales potentials. Expanding the sales training within the IDC ensures instructors have a deeper understanding of their sales role within a dive operation, and how this can lead to the success of both the dive business and themselves professionally.
Application of real world sales techniques is just one of the many benefits participants will receive during the revised IDC. That’s because all candidates will participate in a sales workshop ideally conducted in a dive centre or resort retail area to hone their skills. Applying tactics learned from their PADI Course Director during the knowledge development portion of the IDC, instructor candidates will develop presentations and role play sales scenarios.
Each candidate will act as both salesperson and customer with the PADI Course Director evaluating and coaching sales techniques. Candidates will benefit from the multiple role plays as salesperson, customer and spectator so they will not only learn from doing, but also from watching their fellow candidates.
PADI Instructors are renowned worldwide for their teaching ability, says Mark Caney, PADI International Vice President of Training, Education and Memberships. Expanding their sales skills and business acumen will further complement the professionalism and readiness to work successfully within the diving industry.
It is a very big difference between instructor internship training in Indonesia Bali, Greece, Thailand Pattaya Koh Tao Phuket, Australia or even places like Mexico, Spain Utila Croatia Bali or Florida. Our Internships program simply offers and give you more than the others.
Our ability of experience, enthusiasm and willingness, will put you ahead of the rest. All of our internships in Cyprus are offered a real chance to assist in our various diving opportunities around the Dive School and in the water with many different Padi courses.
Once you obtain your PADI Divemasters, you will be guiding and taking real divers on dives. This is all voluntary and is the foundation of your experience and will no way interrupt any of you training, as this is what you will be doing in the real world. It’s all part of your Instructor Internship.
No pretend certifications – no pretend dives – no pretend experience – no intern instructor arguing for your certification. All Internships are factual and actual training experiences. ALL REAL. Accept Nothing less.
Technical Diver and Side Mount Diver Training In Cyprus
Technical diving in Cyprus is scuba diving “extreme” sport, taking experienced and qualified divers far deeper than in mainstream recreational diving. Technical diving is marked by significantly more equipment and training requirements to manage the additional hazard this type of diving entails. Tech diving isn’t for everyone, but for those who hear its challenge call, the PADI TecRec courses are the answer. Learn to Become a Technical Diving Instructor through our Internships in 2011.
What is Tec Rec technical diving?
Technical scuba diving is defined as diving other than conventional commercial or research diving that takes divers beyond recreational scuba diving limits. It is further defined as and includes one or more of the following:
- diving beyond 40 metres/130 feet deep
- required stage decompression
- diving in an overhead environment beyond 40 linear metres/130 linear feet of the surface
- accelerated decompression and or the use of variable gas mixtures during the dive
Because in technical diving the surface is effectively inaccessible in an emergency,Padi tec divers use extensive methodologies and technologies and training to manage the added risks. Even with these, however, tec diving admittedly has more risk, potential hazard and shorter critical error chains than does recreational scuba diving. If your interested in DSAT Technical Diving, Just give us a call or email.
Internship Bookings Now For 2013
(Two Spaces Available for Padi Internships 2013 )
PADI Instructor Internship - Trainee INSTRUCTOR – Package Option 1 includes:
- ALL COURSES from Advanced O/W, EFR (Medic/CPR) and Rescue Diver, Divemaster Courses.
- FULL set of scuba diving equipment to keep – complete set. (List of equipment provided).
- 5 Specialties of your choice, including Nitrox Diver – Emergency Oxygen Provider – Equipment Courses
- Tec Rec Diver Course (upon request)
- Free accommodation for 3 months (Apartment style – shared self contained).
- ALL Manuals, Slates up to your Master Scuba Diver rating.
- If you have your own professional equipment, reduce the cost.
- ALL Fees to PADI up to Rescue. (Divemaster is an application Fees Not Paid)
- NEW 2013 Instructor Development Course “IDC 2012″ (IDC application Fees Not Paid)
- Emergency First Response Course “EFRI” (EFRI application Fees Not Paid)
- INSTRUCTOR SPECIALITIES “Five Specialities of your choice” (Specialties application Fees Not Paid)
- MSDT Prep Training
- Minimum of 100 dives (Un-limited diving offered). Guarantee’s you the adventure of a life time.
- PADI IDC Crew Pack Complete with Rucksack
- IDC Materials needed, IDC Crew-Pack 2012 can be purchased at the PADI Members Discounted rate of €450 Euro
Please note that all PADI APPLICATIONS and the IE fee is not included in the IDC course fee and must be paid to DIRECT TO PADI.
Please see our Individual Course Fees page for the current PADI Instructor Examination fee. When planning your Instructor Internship, please consider the PADI FEES and EXTRA MATERIALS NEEDED.
Please contact us regarding this option; we are limited to availability of our accommodation.
If you are already a certified diver or from another diver training organisation, our Internship programs may be the best option. However, we cannot give discount on our PADI Instructor Internship, for courses you may have already taken or crossovers.
Padi Instructor Development, Entering the professional world of scuba diving brings exciting challenges and endless possibilities
All Inclusive PADI Instructor Internship Package
PADI Instructor Internships – Trainee INSTRUCTOR – Package Option 2 includes: (Limited Places)
- PAID ALL COURSES – Open Water, Advanced O/W, EFR (Medic/CPR) and Rescue Diver, Divemaster Courses. All PADI fee’s
- PAID Your Professional Diving Medical. Dive Medical for your DM Course. See our diving doctor.
- PAID FULL set of scuba diving equipment to KEEP – Complete Set. (List of equipment provided).
- PAID 5 Specialties of your choice, including Nitrox Diver – Emergency Oxygen Provider – Equipment Courses. All PADI fee’s
- PAID Free accommodation for 3 months (Apartment style – shared self contained).
- PAID ALL Manuals, Slates up to your Master Scuba Diver Trainer.
- PAID ALL Fees to PADI up to Rescue. (Divemaster is an application Fees)
- PAID Divemaster Materials needed, Divemaster Crew-Pak
- PAID IDC Materials needed, IDC Crew-Pack 2013
- PAID NEW Instructor Development Course “IDC 2013″ (IDC application Fees)
- PAID Emergency First Response Course “EFRI + CFC ” including (EFRI+CFC Manual+application Fees)
- PAID INSTRUCTOR SPECIALITIES “Five Specialities of your choice” (Specialties application Fees)
- PAID PADI Instructor Examination fee.
- PAID Master Scuba Diver Trainer – Prep Courses included (MSDT Prep Internship).
- Minimum of 100+ dives (Un-limited diving offered). Guarantee’s you the adventure of a life time.
THIS ALL-INCLUSIVE-PACKAGE, INCLUDES ALL FEE’S AND ALL MATERIAL’S
- When we say All Inclusive Instructor Packages, We mean ALL INCLUSIVE PADI INSTRUCTOR DIVEMASTER, IDC, Emergency first response instructor course, Master scuba diver trainer specialities AND PADI INSTRUCTOR EXAMINATIONS in Cyprus.
- If you have your own professional FULL SET of diving equipment then this could reduces the cost.
- When planning your Instructor Internship, please consider the PADI FEES and EXTRA MATERIALS NEEDED, if you choose not to take a all inclusive package.
What equipment do I need for the PADI Instructor Course?
- Full Foot Fins or with boots
- Regulator 1st & 2nd Stages
- Alternate Air Source 2nd stage
- Submersible Pressure Gauge
- Depth Gauge
- Dive Computer or Timing Device
- Appropriate exposure protection
- Emergency Signalling Device (Whistle)
- UW Signalling Device (Tank Banger)
- SMB – Safety Balloon
- Pocket Mask
- Slates – Openwater, Confine OW, Adventures in Diving, Rescue
- IDC Slates Confine & Openwater Prep Slates
- eRDPml & RDP Table
Please contact us if our PADI Instructor Internship options interest you; we are limited to availability and accommodation.
PADI Instructor Internship Europe
Incoming search terms: