Scuba Internships – Trainee Master Scuba Diver
Scuba Internships – Trainee Master Scuba Diver – European Work – Dive schemes – Scuba Diving Internships Europe
Our professional Scuba Internships – Trainee Master Scuba Diver has become increasingly renowned in Cyprus and Europe, for being thorough, unique and dedicated to those that are serious about scuba diving careers or becoming a scuba diving professionals with the added bonus of your scuba internships abroad. Training you to the highest standards and learning how you apply this when you become the highest Padi Recreational Certification Level – Padi Master Scuba Diver.
Easy Divers Internship Scuba Diving and Trainee Master Scuba Diver Programs cater for all budding scuba divers in 2013.
Our dive facilities are always in demand for the scuba diving internships abroad that wishes to follow a career in scuba diving, whether this is as a Divemaster or an instructor. There are other potential interns that are either not old enough to turn dive PRO yet (must be 18 years). Trainee Master Scuba Diver rating is the highest non-professional rating in the PADI System. Those that want to reach the Master Scuba Diver MSD rating for personal satisfaction. This is PADI highest non-professional ranked scuba diving certification.
Requirements for taking master diver internships, what to expect? Being a Master Scuba Diver allows the young interns to reach a higher and safer standard of scuba diving, whilst waiting to become old enough to Go Pro. For those wishing to achieve this training certification for satisfaction, it offers them the maximum amount of safety in the water as they are at Rescue Diver level with additional speciality diving skills under their belts. This is the best international scuba internships you will find.
Trainee Master Scuba Diver interns will be training and will take place along side the professional internships, allowing for the candidate to see and learn a more than in an ordinary, everyday dive course.
Scuba Internships – Trainee Master Scuba Diver Work and Dive scheme Book Now For 2013
Trainee Master Scuba Diver – The Package includes:
- ALL COURSES – Open Water, Advanced O/W, EFR (Medic/CPR) and Rescue Diver Courses.
- FULL set of scuba diving equipment to keep – complete set. (List of equipment provided).
- 5 Specialties of your choice, including Nitrox Diver Course, Emergency Oxygen Provider, (Sorry but we have no Ice diving here in Cyprus)
- Free accommodation for 1 months (Apartment style – shared self contained).
- ALL Manuals, Slates up to your Master Scuba Diver rating.
- If you have your own professional equipment then this could reduce the cost.
- ALL Fees to PADI up to Rescue. (MSD is an application)
- Minimum of 50 dives (Unlimited diving offered). Guarantee’s you the adventure of a life time.
Become a Master Scuba Diver – scuba internship program, all you need to do is email me or send me your telephone number for a free professional career consultation on European scuba diving internships.
If you are already a certified diver or from another diver training organisation, our Internship programs may be the best option. However, we cannot give discount on our internship, for courses you may have already taken or crossovers. Become a Trainee Master Scuba Diver!
What’s New? Skill development through new workshops and practical applications.
The new program has a 50 % increase in in-water training including:
Five new Divemaster Conducted Program workshops: one for each course Divemasters are authorized to conduct.
Five Practical Application Skills:
1. Dive site set-up and management
2. Mapping project (unchanged)
3. Dive briefing
4. Search and recovery scenario*
5. Deep dive scenario*
* A speciality diver certification in this area may fulfil this skill requirement at the instructor’s discretion.
Dive Skills: four skin diving skills have been added.
The skill evaluation slate is being revised (product no. 60228).
Change to Prerequisites:
The Deep Diver and Search and Recovery speciality ratings are recommended, candidates may also demonstrate the skills related to these courses as part of the Practical Application Skills section (described above).
Candidates must have 40 logged dives to begin the program (it was 20 dives before) and be 18 years old.
Development & Exam Changes:
Divemaster eLearning – an alternative to using the PADI Divemaster manual and DVD. The on-line option replaces all but one of the classroom presentations. The exam must be proctored by an instructor. Unlike the other eLearning courses, the DM exam is not included in the online program.
A revised PADI Divemaster Manual and DVD is also available for those who prefer traditional study tools.
The Divemaster exam now emphasizes the supervisory and leadership aspects of divemastering. The revised exam is written in more familiar terminology to more accurately assess candidate comprehension of the knowledge development topics – including dive theory.
The dive theory knowledge requirement for Divemaster is now an intermediate step between what’s required for the PADI Rescue Diver rating and Assistant Instructor or Instructor certification.
A DM candidate may “test out” of the dive theory exam questions (roughly half of the exam) by completing Padi Dive Master Theory Online ($100).
Things That Haven’t Changed:
- Same number of dives to “graduate”: 60
- Dive Theory Online is still an optional study tool.
- The Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving
- Mapping project
Divemaster manual – expanded from 200 pages to nearly 300. Includes new course information and functions as an additional study tool for the DM exam. Each chapter now includes a case study based on real scenarios which illustrate sound judgement and other leadership skills.
Divemaster DVD – now includes “demonstration quality” videos of all 20 scuba skills and the new skin diving skills (4) – plus new and updated footage.
Divemaster DVD (Pro edition) – revised to reflect new course content and incorporate new footage.
Divemaster slates – revised slightly to reflect new course content
Skill evaluation slate – includes four new skin diving skills.
Divemaster exam/answer sheet/answer key – entirely updated
- Instructor cue cards
- Prescriptive Lesson Guides (hooray!) – new PLGs integrated with standard lesson guides.
- Divemaster eLearning – $200
- Divemaster eLearning Crew packs (price TBA)
- Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving (part no. 70034 book, 70833 DVD-ROM)
- Scuba Tune-Up Guide book – now a recommended item (part no. 70097).
- DSD cue card (must have 2009 revision of this item, part no. 60130)
- Diving Knowledge Workbook – no longer required, but relevant study tool for DM, AI and Instructor exams (part no. 70214).
Divemaster modular lesson guides. These are those long winded theory lessons presented by your instructor.
What about the current Divemaster materials?
We’ll transition to the new program over several months – similar to how we introduced the new IDC program. PADI Members should continue to use and sell DM materials in stock, but consider keeping a light inventory.
The cut-off date for starting new candidates with the “old” DM materials is 1 July 2011. After this point, DM candidates and their instructors must use the new materials.
TBA: what happens to Divemaster candidates who have not finished the “old” program by 1 July 2011
Where can I get more information?
Review the information on pages 2-5 of the 4th Quarter Training Bulletin
- Available on the PADI Pro’s Site under Training Essentials
- Also found in the back of the 4Q 2010 Undersea Journal
TO JOIN OUR SCUBA INTERNSHIPS – TRAINEE MASTER SCUBA DIVER
JUST FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
Incoming search terms: