In order to operate a thriving business within the scuba industry, diving professionals need to be more than just experts in the water â€“ theyâ€™ll need to have specialist business knowledge, too.
As a renewed PADI Professional you have access to a wide selection of tools and training opportunities to help equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to manage and grow your diving business efficiently and successfully.
These tools include courses such as the PADI Business Academy, print and online publications and live or pre-recorded webinars, and cover a variety of topics including:
- Selling and conducting PADI courses and training
- Marketing, eMarketing, advertising and social media tips
- Boosting sales opportunities for courses, merchandise and equipment
- Customer and stock inventory management with EVE
- Developing and expanding your business into the wider market
To find out what support is available, contact a consultant in your local PADI Office or speak to your local PADI Regional Manager.
Remember: renew your 2016 PADI Professional Membership before 31st December 2015 and youâ€™ll be able take advantage of our special renewal offers. Find out more here.