PADI Materials in Cyprus
PADI Materials Books Manuals
Padi IDC Crew Pack – Padi Divemaster Crew Pack – Guide to Teaching
PADI Materials offers a variety of study methods like home-study materials from the Padi Open Water Diver courses to the Padi IDC Instructor Courses get your PADI Materials in Cyprus. While eLearning is the most convenient option.
Padi Materials like the Padi IDC Crew Pack which is a rucksack containing all the materials you will need for your Instructor Development Course. From 2010 Padi IDC Candidates will need the new eRPDml for all Padi IDC in 2012.
New Padi 2010 – 2013 Course PADI Materials in Cyprus
NEW Materials FOR 2013. Padi IDC Candidate Workbook as gone! on line now is Padi IDC eLearning . Other changes the Confined water and Open water lesson plan slates have been updated, candidates require their own personal copy, complete with PADI Hologram for attendance to the PADI IE. There is a new manual called Padi’s Guide To Teaching, this is also needed for the IDC.
Along with the revised PADI Course Director Manual 2010 is the current version with all new updates including the NEW 2011 divemaster course changes also updated NEW PADI evaluation slates, new digital presentations are available including photos, diagrams and video clips from various PADI videos, Padi Scuba Diving Certification, diver retention programs and business principles for the PADI Dive Instructor are covered in a new format with life and fun. New Padi Divemaster Manual and the New 2012 PADI Divemaster Program have new materials. All these materials need to be Current and Updated FOR ALL PADI COURSES
Padi IDC Candidates come away from our new Padi IDC better prepared to offer complete programs that will attract future dive customers.
- Teaching children with more focus on youth diving and how to plan promotions to youth and family.
- Prescriptive teaching and how to make more effective use of available media and training materials
- How to organize and conduct the Peak Performance Buoyancy- and Project Aware Specialties
Email us to order your Padi IDC Crew Pack and we will send it to your address so you can get a head start in your studies!
Regardless of what Padi Pro Level, Padi Diving Society or Padi Dive Resort Type you are you should be familiar and use the latest materials from Padi.
Like PADI scuba diving educational materials General Standards and Procedures, Legal Responsibility, Risk Management, Business Principles for the Dive Professional and the PADI Continuing Education Philosophy, PADI Standards Revisions and PADI New Materials are very important for standards.
Or you can collect it in resort Cyprus.
PADI IDC Crewpak Contents
What’s in PADI’s IDC Crewpak?
For more information about what required materials are / are not included, please scroll down past the list of contents.
What’s required but not included in the Padi IDC kit?
- How to Use and Choose Dive Computers – required but not included because some students receive this item during their Open Water course.
- Project AWARE Our World, Our Water manual – available as a free download from projectaware.org.
- EFR Instructor materials – order part number 60215 (EFR Instructor start-up package)
- PADI Instructor manual – included in the Divemaster crewpak since November 2009 and also available as a free download from the PADI Pro’s Site
What about Padi IDC Online?
The IDC online material does not replace the IDC crewpak. To put it succinctly: the online IDC material replaces approx two days of classroom lecture. Candidates still need to purchase the IDC crewpak. Read more about PADI’s IDC eLearning course.
Where’s the Duty of Care video?
It’s on the Professional Reference collection disc.
Is there still a digital and a paper version of this product?
There is only one “flavor ” of IDC crewpak these days. Part number 60038 includes both a digital and paper version of the Guide to Teaching.
Why can’t I order this product online?
The IDC crewpak is a restricted product. It can only be purchased from PADI’s online shopping cart by CDC/IDC Centers and Course Directors.
- If you are a Divemaster / IDC candidate, please contact your course director or dive center to purchase.
- If you are a PADI Dive Center or Resort Member, or conducting an AI program, please contact your sales rep for more information.
Updates to this product’s contents:
- November 2009 – Guide to Teaching replaces IDC Candidate Workbook, Specialty Instructor Manual added.
- August 2011 – Divemaster Instructor Cue Cards added
- January 2012 – Professional Reference Collection books removed. Diving Knowledge Workbook added, Open Water Prescriptive Lesson Guides added.
The big changes from 2010 for PADI Materials in Cyprus:
- PADI’s Guide to Teaching replaces the IDC Candidate workbook. This new product also includes teaching techniques and recommendations previously found in the instructor manual.
- Three books are now on a CD
(Best of the UJ, Children & Scuba and the Business of Diving).
- We now include the entire 2010 Specialty Instructor Manual instead of just the Project AWARE and PPB outlines.
The old Padi IDC Crew Pack 2008 contains…..
* Instructor Candidate Workbook
* Confined and Open Water lesson planning slates
* Aquatic Confined and Open Water cue cards
* The Best of the Undersea Journal
* Open Water Diver Quizzes & Exams booklet
* Rescue Diver Final Exams booklet
* Divemaster Final Exams booklet
* Law and the Diving Professional
* The Business of Diving
* Aquatic Cue Cards Adventures, Rescue, Divemaster
* Adventure Log Teaching/Supervising Pro Module
* Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving (CD Rom)
* Peak Performance Buoyancy, Project AWARE, AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Specialty outlines
* Dive Master, Open Water & Rescue Diver Quizzes and Exams
* Carry Bag rucksac
Early 2012″ PADI IDC Crew Pack. (PADI Product Number #60038)
Revised 2011, this Padi IDC Crew Pack supersedes all previous versions which have now been discontinued, but are still valid until 30th June 2011. THIS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. The new 2012 Crew packs need to be used.
You will note that PADI have removed the Instructor Manual from this revised Padi IDC Crew Pack which is now available as part of the new PADI Divemaster Crew Pack.
If you don’t have the new Divemaster Crew pack, you can obtain the latest 2011 Instructor Manual from our Padi Dive Shop in Cyprus
Instructor IDC Crew Pack 2012 contains
* Guide To Teaching (NEW replaces Candidate Workbook) NEW and updated 2012
* Law and the Professional Book on CD-ROM
* Children and Diving, Best of the Undersea Journal and Business of Diving on CD-ROM
* Open Water Cue Cards
* Confined Water Cue Cards
* Open Water Prep Slate
* Confined Water Prep Slate
* Adventures in Diving Slates
* Rescue Diver Slates (Cue cards)
* Pro Log Book
* Speciality Instructor Guide (NEW 2011)
* OW, Rescue & NEW DM Exams for 2011
* Positive Approach DVD (NEW)
* Applications and Paperwork
PADI IDC Crew Pack 2013
PADI Instructor Development Course Crew Pack 2012 has been updated to the NEW Padi IDC Crew Pack 2013 and is the current and most up to date version as supplied to us directly from PADI.
This includes all the required manuals, literature for all PADI IDC Candidates.
PADI Guide to Teaching
NEW – PADI Guide to Teaching Digital Version
- Padi Open Water cue cards
- Padi Confined Water cue cards
- Padi Adventures In Diving cue cards
- Padi Rescue Diver cue cards
- Divemaster Cue Cards
- Padi Open Water Lesson Planning slate
- Padi Confined Water Lesson Preparation slate
- Padi Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Padi Open Water Prescriptive Lesson guides (CD-ROM)
- Padi Specialty Instructor Manual (CD-ROM)
- Padi Business of Diving – Positive Approach Selling DVD
- Padi Open Water, Padi Rescue Diver & Padi Divemaster exams
- Padi Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor Guide
- Padi Holographic Decal
- Padi Backpack
Padi IDC Candidates please note:
PADI now include the Instructor Manual with the Divemaster materials and do not include it with the Padi Instructor Crew Pack 2013. If you did not have the Instructor manual for your Divemaster course it will need to be purchased separately. It’s should have been MANDATEORY FOR YOU TO HAVE THIS MANUAL has part of your Padi Dive Master Course. You will also need a eRDPML and Padi Dive tables
From June 2010 Required and Recommended Instructor Candidate Materials
(Effective 1 January, 2006 (Rev 3/10)
Minimum Required Materials: The PADI Dive Center, Resort, Course Director and/or IDC Staff Instructor conducting a course must ensure that instructor candidates have, in their possession, a personal set of materials (as defined in the list of required materials for the course), for study and use during the course and for reference afterward, unless the materials are not available in a language understood by the candidate.
Instructor candidates must have a current edition of the materials.
|PADI Instructor Development Course (Assistant Instructor, Open Water Scuba Instructor)|
|Required Materials||Recommended Materials|
PADI’s Guide to Teaching OR PADI Instructor Candidate Workbook*
PADI Specialty Instructor Manual (or these specialty course instructor guides:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Instructor Outline
- Project AWARE Specialty Instructor Outline
- AWARE – Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Instructor Outline
Open Water Diver Manual
RDP – both versions (Table and eRDPML including associated Instructions for Use booklets)
How to Use and Choose Dive Computers book
Open Water Diver Quizzes & Exam booklet
PADI Adventures in Diving Manual
PADI Rescue Diver Manual
Rescue Diver Final Exam booklet
PADI Divemaster Manual
Divemaster Final Exams booklet
Aquatic Cue Cards – for Open Water Diver, Adventures in Diving, Rescue Diver, Divemaster and Discover Scuba Diving
Confined Water Lesson Preparation Slate
Open Water Training Dive Lesson Planning Slate
Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
Diving Knowledge Workbook (or eRecord for Dive Theory Online)
*(depending on which IDC/OWSI/AI course version CD/IDCS is conducting)All PADI professional videos
All PADI diver videos
PADI Specialty Diver Manuals
Rescue Diver Course Lesson Guides (standard and prescriptive)
Divemaster Course Lesson Guides
Discover Scuba Diving Flip Chart
Discover Scuba Diving Brochure
Scuba Tune-Up guidebook
Skill Evaluation Slate
Open Water Diver Course Lesson Guides (standard and prescriptive)
The Law and the Diving Professional
The Best of the Undersea Journal
The Business of Diving
Children and Scuba Diving: A Resource Guide for Instructors and Parents
A.W.A.R.E. – Our World, Our Water manual – downloadable digital version
Ten Ways a Diver Can Help to Protect the
Aquatic Realm brochure
Discover the Underwater World video and
The Snorkeler’s Field Guide
PADI Pro Log Book
This is not included in the Padi Internship or Padi IDC course costs, unless stated.
Order your Padi IDC Crew Pack and any other PADI Materials in Cyprus Below